Ace Your Maths A-Levels
Everything you need to study for and pass your A-Level Maths exams. Save countless hours of time!
Pass Your A-Level Maths Exams
A-Level Maths revision guides are exactly what you need to confidently study (or teach!) A-level Maths for AQA, Edexcel, OCR, and CIE examination boards.
We cover Pure Mathematics, Probability & Statistics, and Mechanics in detail across 52 chapters.
Download five full chapters for FREE, which include:
- Classroom Presentations
- Revision Notes
- Practice Questions
- Answer Keys
We’ve created 52 modules covering every Maths topic needed for A level, and each module contains:
- An editable PowerPoint lesson presentation
- Editable revision handouts
- A glossary which covers the key terminologies of the module
- Topical mind maps for visualising the key concepts
- Printable flashcards to help students engage active recall and confidence-based repetition
- A quiz with accompanying answer key to test knowledge and understanding of the module
As a premium member, once rolled out you get access to the entire library of A-Level Maths resources. For now, we have made the first five topics completely free of charge for you to get a taste of what’s to come.
A Level Maths Resources Mapped by Exam Board
Once completed our modules can be used with both UK and international A Level examination board specifications.
We will put together comprehensive mapping documents which will show you exactly which modules align to the specification you are teaching or learning.
A-Level Maths Curriculum Breakdown
Below is a breakdown of the entire A-Level Maths curriculum which will be available very soon. This curriculum has been specifically designed to be used with ANY EXAM BOARD SPECIFICATION and cover everything you need to ace your maths A-Levels.
- Trigonometric functions
- Graphs of basic trignometric functions
- Inverse and reciprocal trigonometric functions
- Trigometric identities
- Solving trignometric equations
- Introduction to differentiation
- Differentiation of functions
- Techniques of differentiation
- Differentiatial equations
Probability & Statistics
- Discrete probability distributions
- The normal distribution
- The Poisson distribution
- Continuous random variables
- Sampling and estimation
Want to Pass Your Maths A-Levels?
Join the waiting list now, get the 5 free chapters of our COMPREHENSIVE A-LEVEL MATHS COURSE and we’ll help you to pass your exams!