A-Level Maths Statistical Distributions
Everything you need to know about statistical distributions for A-Level Maths. Save countless hours of time!
Statistical Distributions Topics for A-Level Maths
This module will teach you the following:
- Discrete probability distributions
- The normal distribution
- The poisson distribution
- Continous random variables
- Sampling and estimation
We’ve created 52 modules covering every Maths topic needed for A level, and each module contains:
- An editable PowerPoint lesson presentation
- Editable revision handouts
- A glossary which covers the key terminologies of the module
- Topical mind maps for visualising the key concepts
- Printable flashcards to help students engage active recall and confidence-based repetition
- A quiz with accompanying answer key to test knowledge and understanding of the module
As a premium member, once rolled out you get access to the entire library of A-Level Maths resources. For now, we have made the first five topics completely free of charge for you to get a taste of what’s to come.
A Level Maths Resources Mapped by Exam Board
Once completed our modules can be used with both UK and international A Level examination board specifications.
We will put together comprehensive mapping documents which will show you exactly which modules align to the specification you are teaching or learning.
Statistical Distributions Topics:
Discrete probability distributions
The normal distribution
The Poisson distribution
Continuous random variables
Sampling and estimation
Want to Pass Your Maths A-Levels?
Join the waiting list now, get the 5 free chapters of our COMPREHENSIVE A-LEVEL MATHS COURSE and we’ll help you to pass your exams!