A-Level Maths Statistical Hypothesis Testing
Everything you need to know about statistical hypothesis testing for A-Level Maths. Save countless hours of time!
Statistical Hypothesis Testing Topics for A-Level Maths
This module will teach you the following:
- Hypothesis testing in a binomial distribution
- Hypothesis testing in a normal distribution
- Hypothesis test using Pearson’s correlation coefficient
We’ve created 52 modules covering every Maths topic needed for A level, and each module contains:
- An editable PowerPoint lesson presentation
- Editable revision handouts
- A glossary which covers the key terminologies of the module
- Topical mind maps for visualising the key concepts
- Printable flashcards to help students engage active recall and confidence-based repetition
- A quiz with accompanying answer key to test knowledge and understanding of the module
As a premium member, once rolled out you get access to the entire library of A-Level Maths resources. For now, we have made the first five topics completely free of charge for you to get a taste of what’s to come.
A Level Maths Resources Mapped by Exam Board
Once completed our modules can be used with both UK and international A Level examination board specifications.
We will put together comprehensive mapping documents which will show you exactly which modules align to the specification you are teaching or learning.
Statistical Hypothesis Testing Topics:
Hypothesis testing in a binomial distribution
Hypothesis testing in a normal distribution
Hypothesis test using Pearson’s correlation coefficient
Want to Pass Your Maths A-Levels?
Join the waiting list now, get the 5 free chapters of our COMPREHENSIVE A-LEVEL MATHS COURSE and we’ll help you to pass your exams!